15/03/13

Nail art || Dream Big


This time, for this nail art I have been inspired by this image that suggested me also the nail art's name : Dream Big.
And it is a suggestion that us all should follow.




Follow the steps below to realize it!
( click on the image to see it larger )





1. Use a base coat and a light pink base.
2. Do some dots with a peach nail color. If you don't have a dotter, use a pencil or a pin. Don't be precise and draw various dots' sizes.
3. Do some light blue dots.
4. Do some white dots.
5. Do some light green dots.
6. Do some purple dots.
7 - 8 . Into the other nails draw two lines as you can see in the picture.
9. Add a white swarowsky.
10. Use a shiny top coat.

The nail art is finished and I hope you like it!
Please make me know what you think with a comment!


4 commenti:

  1. Ciao! ho appena scoperto il tuo blog e mi piace davvero molto :) la nail art poi è stupenda!
    Ti seguo, ti va di passare da me?
    VeryBerryBee

    RispondiElimina
  2. ohh soo cutee! i follow you, i love your blog! follow me??

    www.violetajanji.blogspot.com.es

    RispondiElimina
  3. great manicure!! love it!
    wanna follow? let me know! =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina

I love all your comments <3