14/07/11

Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen



**   As always remember that if you use my ambassador code (  E15726  ) at the checkout, you will receive a free gift that changes every week!! 
[ Take a look on the right if you want to know what it is, or visit the site  http://www.eyeko.com/  ]   **



Today I want you to see that fabolous product:



Eyeko says: For fool proof eyeliner dot across the upper lid as close to the lashes as possible then simply join the dots! Wing it, flick it, have fun with it! Team with lashings of Eyeko Magic Mascara for a flirtatious flutter!




My mom was searching for a new eyeliner because the chanel one is too expensive.
So I proposed to buy this one.
We choose two colors: Black and Navy Blue.

Unfortunately the second one has been open for days and days...without that we knew it.
That is why the color I will show you later isn't the real one, but I wanted you to see it anyway.
If you look at the picture, the color that you see on it is the same.

So let's start!






I love that product and it is a good and inexpensive ( 6.50€ ) choice compared to many other famous brands of eyeliner on the marked, and the packaging is nice.
The brush is super easy to use and the line is very precise.
I used that eyeliner lots of time this month and also with that hot weather it lasted long and at the end of the night it was still perfect.

I only have one thing to say against this product, but I've found it with all the eyeliner that I tried. 
If the line is too big and 'slam' against the upper eyelid,it will fall and fades. .. but I do not think that many of you apply eyeliner in this way and I hope it is just because of sweat.


I leave here some photos.






Anyway, it is a great product and if you don't believe me, try it yourself.


**   As always remember that if you use my ambassador code (  E15726  ) at the checkout, you will receive a free gift that changes every week!! [ Take a look on the right if you want to know what it is, or visit the site  http://www.eyeko.com/  ]   **



For now I leave you with this review
but tomorrow night I'm going to upload the tutorial of the new nail art that I made yesterday!

Bye and thank you for your support!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I love all your comments <3