30/05/11

A geisha needs an elegant wardrobe, just like an artist needs ink

Today i have a new nail art for you!

That is my entry for Miss80Million's nail art contest.
I love Memories of a Geisha (both the book and the movie) and I have been inspired by it.
I draw a white geisha face and in the other nails her light blue kimono with peach flowers.
I hope you like it because i love it and because I do it in an afternoon!!

Here a photo and you can see the TUTORIAL HERE.






While I was realizing it, i watched the movie 'Don't leave me' with Keira Knightley (I love her, I think she is a very good actress). It left me surprised. I cannot say if I like it or not...It is a strange movie. If you have seen it, what do you think about it?

I want also to inform you that I do an order at Eyeko, the package may arrive in 20 days, then I will review all the items.
Remember: if you want to boy something use my code E15726 to receive a free gift!

See you soon! 
Bye!

7 commenti:

  1. in bocca al lupo per il contest e grazie per esser passata!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ma sei bravissima!! dal tutorial sembra una cosa semplice (ma tutto è relativo) ma laboriosa!!! prima o poi voglio tentare qualche impiastricciamento XD

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissimo complimenti!!! ^_^

    RispondiElimina
  4. e c'è pure un piiiccolo premio per te sul mio blog^^^^^^^

    RispondiElimina
  5. Carinissima!!! se ti va di passare dal mio blog ho appena aperto un giveaway OPI!!!! se vuoi partecipare a me fa piacere!! ti aspetto!!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Very creative!! I'm going to follow your blog.. I'm already a follower on facebook. Hope you will follow mine too.

    www.shugaandspice.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

I love all your comments <3